Friday, February 25, 2011

Snow falling all around...on my head...and on the ground

We knew there was a big storm coming but no one for sure really knows just how big or what areas around here it will hit. Jason and I watched the weather on the news last night just hoping for something to fall here. Well, I woke up around 4am and it was snowing really, really hard! At 7am, it was still snowing and there was A LOT of snow on the ground. When Jason went out to shovel the driveway, he told me there was probably around 8" on the ground. Ethan was helping him to shovel and the snow not only covered up his boots, but it came up almost to his knee. That's when I knew we had a lot! Even while Jason was shoveling, it kept coming down and there was probably another 1 or 2" when he was done. Of course, I had to take pictures for posterity :)
Some pictures of our backyard with the snow

The snow almost buried this slide!

Guess the kids will have to wait to play on the jungle gym till the snow melts

Our patio table all covered with snow

No comments:

Post a Comment