Sunday, November 14, 2010

Baja Mexico cruise

This past September, Jason and I had the opportunity to take a cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. My mom came to stay with Ethan for the week so he wouldn't miss any school. This was our third cruise together and we were looking forward to getting away as a couple. Jason got me to go ocean kayaking while in Catalina (which took some nerves of steel not to panic ON THE OPEN OCEAN!!) and in Ensenada, we went to go see La Bufadora which is one of three natural blowholes in the world. Of course, I have no pictures from when we went since Jason thought he had grabbed the camera but actually grabbed the camera case (with no camera inside!). This was actually my second time there so I am just going to add some pictures from when I first went (which was only in May). Overall, we had a great time, loved being together, and want to try and cruise once a year.
Getting ready to go ocean kayaking.
Waiting for a boat to go by.
The blowhole in Ensenada
Jason in the main plaza of Ensenada.

No comments:

Post a Comment