Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow!

Well, first off, I have to admit that I am one of those people who just LOVES the snow! It makes everything so pretty and clean and white and yes, I love the cold too! Jason loves it as well and doesn't mind having to go out and shovel it off the driveway and sidewalks. In fact, his dream is to one day be snowed in but of course I always ask him "Have you EVER been snowed in?" His answer is always "No" and I have to remind him that I have been snowed in and well, it's really NOT that much fun :( The first couple of days are neat but then, once you can't go anywhere, it gets boring. Luckily it doesn't snow so much here that we get snowed in and the cities are pretty good about plowing so I know that I can always get out if I have to. Anyway, this past Thanksgiving, we got some snow storms that were fun. The first one that came didn't really dump on us that much but the Sunday after Thanksgiving is when we really got it! We woke up to around 4" and then we got even more on Monday!! Can't wait for more :)


Look at all that snow!

Our little snow shoveler :)

Glad Jason doesn't mind shoveling the snow!

Ethan loves to help his Daddy to shovel the snow

View of our backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment